We’re very excited to be reopening our restaurant at 9am tomorrow, Wednesday 19th May, after almost six months of closure due to Covid-19 restrictions. We can’t wait to welcome you all back to Darleys and return to doing what we are best at!
We will be opening Wednesday – Sunday, with the following menus available each day:
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available.
- Sunday: We will be offering a limited breakfast menu and Sunday lunch.
For everything other than light bites, you’ll need to book a table please. If you would like a light bite, you can just turn up but they are subject to availability.
Covid-19 measures in place
- All guests should stick to their arrival time as closely as possible to help us
- All guests will need to scan a QR code on arrival, which registers on the NHS Test and Trace app
- All guests will need to wear a mask when they are not sat at their table, unless they are exempt
- Social distancing measures are also in place in the restaurant and on the terrace
- Our staff will be wearing masks and are regularly taking rapid flow tests
- Hand sanitiser will be available on the tables.
We would like to thank everyone again for their support over the last 14 months of Covid-19 restrictions. Through our Darleys To Go and Darleys@Home services, we hope we have managed to keep your spirits up and keep the taste of Darleys alive!
We hope to see you soon.