An exciting opportunity to join a well-established successful 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant in an idyllic location situated close to the city centre. Working alongside a committed, loyal, extremely talented team, creating overjoyed, loyal customers.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Pastry Chef to help support the growth of the business, we are constantly pushing forward with exciting new menu concepts creating memorable dining for our guests with flavour at the centre of everything we do.
Our attention to detail in our service, presentation, food quality and venue distinguishes Darleys as the ultimate fine dining experience.
If you’re a passionate chef wanting a new challenge, are organised, creative, team player and operate with high standards then we would love to talk with you.
What we are looking for:
- Must have a background of working in a 2/3 AA rosette establishment.
- Highly motivated and passionate about food with a broad understanding of all systems and procedures of day to day running in a busy kitchen.
- Well versed with all sections of the kitchen and be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and execution.
- Fully HACCP/ COSHH compliant with a broad understanding of kitchen due diligence processes.
- Be able to support the senior team and head chef with managing menus, costings, kitchen cleanliness, stock rotation and general organisation of a busy fine dining restaurant.
What we are offering:
- An opportunity to be an integral part of an already successful restaurant who are constantly pushing the boundaries and striving to be the best we can be.
- A very competitive salary with bonus incentives and generous Tronc (tips)
- 5-day working week with the potential for 1 weekend a month off
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme with company contributions
- Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? If so, we would love to hear from you.